Greenland halibut with dried tomatoes
- 1. In a frying pan, add the Greenland halibut filets, shallots, celery, wine, water, fennel, thyme and parsley. Season with salt and pepper and cover with wax paper so that it touches the surface of the liquid. Bring to a boil at medium heat.
- 2. Lower heat and flip the fish filets. Let simmer 2 minutes. Remove the filets from the pan and set aside.
- 3. Heat the cooking liquid at high heat and reduce by 2/3. Reserve.
- 4. In another pan, heat the olive oil at high heat. Sauté the garlic 1 minute. Add the fresh tomatoes and dried tomatoes. Sprinkle with basil. Add salt and pepper. Cook for 6 minutes at high heat.
- 5. Add the fish filets, with a small amount of the cooking liquid, to the tomato sauce. Simmer 3 minutes to re-heat the fish. Squeeze lemon juice on top and serve.